In this article, we'll describe what the portal is and how to navigate it.
What is the portal?
The AvailTec Portal is your go-to self-service solution. You'll use the portal for:
- Creating & monitoring support cases
- Requesting & monitoring RMAs
- Exploring the Help Center - our new knowledge base
You can get to the AvailTec Portal in three ways:
- Go to www.availtecportal.com -or-
- Click on the Portal Home button in the top nav bar of the Help Center -or-
- From myAvail ETMS
Enter your credentials and click Log in.
You'll need to use your agency-assigned email address as your username. If you've forgotten your password, you'll need to reset your password. If you don't already have an account, you can request one here.
The main toolbar, conveniently located on every page, contains links to the main areas of the portal:
- Home: the main portal page
- Support: manage support cases and RMAs by selecting the corresponding drop-down option
- Knowledge Base: access documentation and training resources
- Forums: chat with other agencies
Click the button and your name to access the Profile page where you can review your information and change your password.