This section contains important information for the IT staff. This section assumes a certain minimum knowledge of IT terminology and a basic understanding of computer networking. This section addresses the technical requirements, network considerations and tasks related to supporting myAvail. The section also addresses third-party tools, operating system add-on components and generic software used by myAvail. Therefore, this section is a good place to start looking for the root cause of any issue.
myAvail Legacy ERP Application Setup
To launch legacy ERP functionality, myAvail users must go through the following steps:
- INITIAL LOGON - Download a remote desktop client for the operating system from: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-clients
Launch the remote desktop client and log in to myAvail.
- Save your myavail.cloud credentials for future logins.
- Log in to OneDrive with your myavail.cloud credentials and walk through initial setup.
- Log in to the myAvail application with your provided username and password.
- Create a shortcut for your desktop or pin ETMS to your start menu for easy access in the future.
- In the Windows 10 search bar type ETMS-ERP-PMI
- Select ‘Open File Location’
- Copy the shortcut in the file location to your desktop
- Optionally, one can also pin the shortcut to the taskbar
- SUBSEQUENT LOGON - Launch the myAvail application from your task bar (1) or desktop shortcut (2).
- Log in to the myAvail application.