We've taken another step toward modernizing our knowledge base with the introduction of the Help Center. This self-service solution maintains the functionality of the previous knowledge base while incorporating new features.
If you are new to Avail's Help Center, this guide will help you learn about what it is, how to access it, and how to get started.
What is the Help Center?
The Help Center is the new home for Avail's help content, including product documentation, training materials, support guides, videos, news, and more! This enhanced repository helps you conquer the day with:
- Rich content
- Centralized resources - One location for everything
- Bite-sized documentation - No more novel-length manuals
- Web-based content - Articles render faster without local downloads*
- Streamlined navigation
- Global nav bar - Navigate between content categories with ease
- Intelligent search - Locate anything from any page
- Table of contents - Hop between topics within long articles
- Scroll-to-top button - Zoom to the top on longer pages
- All with a fresh look and feel!
*Note: We're still migrating and refining content in the Help Center, so you may need to download some legacy documentation.
Do I need a user account to access the Help Center?
A Help Center user account is not required to access most content. We're linking myAvail ETMS features directly to Help Center articles to make it easier to access the information you need the moment it's relevant.
We also have premium content like how-to videos and product roadmap presentations that will require a Help Center account in order to access. Premium content won't be visible until you log in with your new Help Center user credentials.
How do I sign up for an account?
You can sign up for a new Help Center account by following the directions in the article, Signing Up for the Help Center.
How do I get started?
The Help Center is intuitive, but we'll show you all the ins and outs in the article, Using the Help Center.