Fleet-Net® for Windows Product of Avail Technologies, Inc.
The FastTrack application allows users to transfer bar code data collected using laser-scanning technology on a mobile handheld device. Data transfers from the handheld device over a Wi-Fi connection to the Avail back-end database(s) and integrates with Inventory, Work Order Processing, Fixed Assets, and Vehicle Service.
FastTrack includes entries and updates to the following modules:
- Physical inventory (noting counts and deviations).
- Work Order issues (noting issues and discrepancies).
- Work Order labor operations (records on and off time for each operation code).
- Perpetual inventory file (noting the date, time and employee associated with every part issued).
- Fixed assets (noting asset counts recorded with dates).
- Vehicle Service (noting vehicles being serviced with date, quantity of consumables, and records vehicle mileage).
User Guide Contents
- Introduction 6
- Chapter 1 – Prerequisites 7
- Chapter 2 – Initial Power-Up and Configuration of FastTrack Device 8
- BlueBird Settings - Wi-Fi Settings 8
- Chapter 3 – Configuring FastTrack 12
- Chapter 4 – Using FastTrack 15
- Physical Inventory 18
- Fixed Assets 20
- Work Order Labor 23
- Work Order Materials 28
- Vehicle Service 32
- APPENDIX A: BlueBird Device Information 43
- APPENDIX B: SQL Security and Connections Setup 44
- Setting Up New SQL User 47
- Assigning SQL Database Permissions 49