NOTE: This article relates to year-end reporting for the 2022 tax year and will be updated each January to incorporate the latest process and information.
The Software ID is a unique code assigned to software companies, like Avail. Each year the IRS requires a new Software ID that you submit along with your Affordable Care Act (ACA) electronic reporting.
TIP: You only need to complete this process if your agency submits the ACA reports electronically.
To update the Software ID:
- Navigate to the Menu Path: Human Resources > HR Setup > Edit Misc Codes List
- Select AffordableCareAct from the Type drop-down menu. The following form displays:
- Enter "22A0016257" as the new value for the SoftwareId code.
- Ensure all fields match the values in the table:
Code Value SoftwareId 22A0016257 VendorContactFirstName Ryan VendorContactLastName Harshbarger VendorContactPhone 814-234-3394 ZipCodeCoverageCodes 1L,1M,1N,1O,1P,1Q
TIP: The PathToFile value varies by agency. If you don't know if the current value is correct, contact your myAvail system administrator for assistance.
- To save your changes, click on a new line or click the pencil icon to the left of the most recently edited table row.