The Legacy On-Time Performance Report leverages status reports from the in-vehicle hardware to categorize each timepoint departure as Early, On-time or Late as defined in system-wide schedule adherence parameters. This differs from the new On-Time Analysis By Departure report which correlates vehicle departure reports with the service schedule to categorize each scheduled timepoint departure as Missed, Early Outlier, Early, On-time, Late, or Late Outlier as defined by report parameters.
This report displays the following information:
- On-time Percent: Percentages of departures that occurred after the early threshold and before the late threshold.
- Late Percent: Percentages of departures that occurred after the late threshold.
- Early Percent: Percentages of departures that occurred before the early threshold.
- Special Percent: Percentage of vehicle use in “Special Events” mode - a feature used for special events that are not part of scheduled fixed route service for example shuttle service for a sporting event.
- Actual Departures: Count of all departures.
Click a column heading to sort the table by that column. Multiple clicks toggle between ascending and descending sort orders.
The Legacy On-time Analysis by Departure report has the following filters:
- Start Time: Allows you to filter data to this Start Time.
- End Time: Allows you to filter data to this End Time.
- Route: Allows you to filter data to one or several Routes.
- Direction: Allows you to filter data to one Direction or both Inbound and Outbound.
- Service Level: Allows you to filter data to one or several Service Levels.