The Revenue Pullout Overview provides a high-level overview of the statuses for revenue pullouts. Use this dashboard to assess the late, early, and on-time statuses of revenue pullouts over varying time periods and by route. These charts help you identify problematic trends or routes that have unacceptable amounts of pullouts that are not on-time.
The table on the top-left displays revenue pullout performance for the previous day. Use this chart to determine whether the statuses for the previous day’s pullouts were unusual. This table can help you identify the beginning of a problematic trend.
Both line charts display revenue pullout statuses over time for the entire fleet - for the past 30 days and the past year. Use the line charts to determine whether there is a problematic trend in the proportion of pullouts that were not on time. Some trends are easier to identify over time. Look for a sustained decline in on-time performance.
The bar chart along the bottom displays revenue pullout statuses by routes over the past 30 days. Use this chart to determine whether any routes have an unacceptable amount of early or late pullouts within the past month. This chart can be helpful when only particular routes have a problem with on-time pullouts because the line charts for the entire fleet might not indicate that there is a problem.
Clicking any of the charts on the top row opens the Revenue Pullout Analysis report in a new window, which the next section describes. That report provides you with more options for drilling down and filtering. On the bar chart at the bottom, clicking a bar for a route opens a bar chart for that one route in a new window.
For this dashboard, use the filter pane to apply filters across the entire dashboard. You can use the following specialized filters:
- Show On-time Categories: Show statuses for On-time, Late, Early, MissedOnRoute, and MissedNotOnRoute pullouts. By default, the dashboard displays all these statuses. Deselect the statuses you do not want to see
- Early Threshold (Minutes): Specify how to determine that a vehicle has departed early. When a vehicle departs earlier than the threshold number of minutes before the scheduled pullout time, the system counts it as an early pullout.
- Late Threshold (Minutes): Specify how to determine that a vehicle has departed late. When a vehicle departs later than the threshold number minutes after the scheduled pullout time, the system counts it as a late pullout.
- Departure Threshold: Use this field to exclude routes with very low sample Enter the minimum sample size that BI will display. Smaller values will include more routes but some of those routes will have a small sample size.
- Target Pullout Percentage: Specify your agency’s target on-time pullout percentage. The charts on this dashboard display the target percentage as a blue-dashed line that you can compare to the actual on-time pullouts.