Unanticipated data conditions, changes to required system permissions, and third-party software can cause various system errors, such as:
Tracking down and resolving these types of errors can be difficult. If a system error occurs, the more information you gather, the more quickly Avail Support can fix the problem.
If a system error occurs, please provide the following information to Avail Support:
- The user that was logged in.
- Workstation information, including OS version and Patch Level.
- When the error occurred.
- Screenshot of the error.
- Clipboard of error details if offered.
- Some system errors present a “Copy to Clipboard” button. Click the button and then paste the contents into an e-mail, Notepad, or other option.
- Record all known steps leading up to the error.