The myAvail application is powered by the Angular development platform with the additional capability to launch legacy ERP functionality. Users who need access to the Legacy ERP functionality can access the myAvail application with the convenience of a desktop or taskbar shortcut. In this article, we'll show you how to install the shortcut on your agency's workstations and how users will log on.
Before you begin:
- Download a remote desktop client on the target workstation.
- This application is available on Windows Desktop, Windows 10 as a client, Android, iOS, and macOS.
- For Windows 10, use the Windows 64-bit version.
- The first log-on will require the user to log into the remote desktop with the myavail.cloud credentials they received as part of the project
- After installing the app, you will see the following screen, click Subscribe
1. Upon the first logon, the user will have to create a password and set up a self-service password reset. Enter the user's myavail.cloud email address and click Next.
2. Enter the user's myavail.cloud email address password provided by Avail IT staff and click Sign in.
3. Re-enter your current password, create a new one, confirm the new one and then click Sign in.
1. Set up your password recovery options. Click Next.
2. Set up either an SMS text or email authentication method. Click "I want to set up a different method" link.
3. Enter either a cell phone number or an email address (use your agency email address).
4. Enter code to verify your email address. Click Next.
5. You will get a confirmation message stating that your email was successfully registered. Click Done.
1. Launch the remote desktop client and log in to myAvailOn the "Stay Signed In to All Your Apps" screen, check the box for "No, sign in to this app only" and click OK.
2. Save your myavail.cloud credentials for future log-ins
You may periodically be required to enter these credentials for security purposes.
3. Log in to OneDrive with your myavail.cloud credentials.
4. Log in to the myAvail application with your provided username and password.
5. Create the user id in the ERP application
6. Create a shortcut for your desktop and/or pin ETMS to your start menu for easy access in the future
- In the Windows 10 search bar type ETMS-ERP-PMI
- Select ‘Open File Location’
- Copy the shortcut in the file location to your desktop
- Optionally, one can also pin the shortcut to the taskbar
1. Launch the myAvail application from your task bar (1) or desktop shortcut (2).
2. Log in to the myAvail application.