The Vehicle Incidents feature provides your agency with a comprehensive incident-tracking solution that incorporates details from various sources into one convenient location. Now you can create an incident in the myAvail Dispatch application and monitor it in the Compliance Suite.
Vehicle Incident Process for Dispatch
To create an incident from the Dispatch application:
- Navigate to the Operations tab within the myAvail Dispatch Application.
- Right-click on a vehicle record to manage an RTT, PRTT, event, maintenance event, communication, or on a bus bubble from the map.
- Select Take, Log, then Log with Incident.
- The Add Incident page will open in a new myAvail window with pre-populated incident details.
- Add the required information marked with asterisks to complete the form. Review Adding Vehicle Incidents for more information.
- Because you created the vehicle incident from the myAvail Dispatch application, you also have the option to use the button to review the history of the vehicle.
- Click the Save button to save the new incident. Returning to the myAvail Dispatch Application, you will notice that the system has closed the event and removed it from the queue.
In this video, we'll show you how to complete this process in the myAvail Dispatch application.
Access & Security
Positions with the permission of Create Incident located under Operations > Dispatch > Queue Actions have the ability to create an incident from the myAvail Operations Dispatch application.
Any position with this enabled must at a minimum also have access to the following:
- Compliance > Incidents > Create
- Compliance > Vehicle Incidents