This service bulletin applies to the following users:
- System administrators
- All Accounts Payable (1099) users
- All Payroll (W2) users
- Affordable Care Act (1095-C) users
As we approach the end of 2023, we want to provide your agency with helpful information and resources as you complete your year-end processes.
The following is an outline of changes for 2023 reporting requirements:
- AP: Added the employee middle initial to reports and elsewhere throughout myAvail. Print Formatting changes. Do not print 1099s/1096 forms until you receive the updated AP Program. See myAvail Update for more info. There are no electronic filing changes.
- PR: Added the employee middle initial to checks, reporting, and elsewhere throughout myAvail. Print Formatting changes. No changes for W2s or electronic filing for 2023.
- HR: No changes for 1095-C/1094-C forms nor electronic filing.
myAvail ETMS users will receive an automatic update on January 1st to update 2024 Tax Tables, ACA Software ID, and the middle initial changes. Other software updates will be provided during your upgrade to Release 9. Self-hosted users will be sent a program package by mid-January and must execute the updates manually.
Year-End Reporting Processes
We have new articles detailing the year-end tax reporting. Click on each link to open the article in a new tab.
- Preparing and Printing 1099 and 1096 Forms
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Year End Reporting
- Software ID for ACA Electronic Reporting
- Printing W2s and Creating the Electronic File
- End of Year Federal Income Tax Updates
Click the Year End Tax Reporting button at the bottom of any of these articles to load a queried list to help your agency easily find all the year-end reports.
As always, if you have questions or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Avail Customer Experience Team either by submitting a case via the customer portal or for critical or high-priority cases by calling (814) 234-3394 option 1.
Thanks for partnering with Avail. We look forward to better serving you!