The end of 2023 is quickly approaching, and it is time to complete your agency’s schedule/service change dates.
Who is affected?
You are affected if your agency utilizes the myAvail CAD/AVL solution.
What do I need to do?
- Check your Service Level Calendar
- Your scheduling data is the backbone of your operations. Make sure that your service level calendar is set for 2024.
- Notify Avail of Upcoming Schedule Publishes two weeks in advance of schedule publish
- Please submit a case via the customer portal
- Once we receive the case, we’ll respond via portal comment and put the case in Pending Customer Review.
Your agency must define 2024 Service Levels by January 1st, 2024, or operators will not be able to log into the CAD/AVL system. Should you or someone at your agency need help through this process, please contact our Customer Support Team by submitting a case via the customer portal or by calling (814) 234-3394, option 1.
Notifying Avail of upcoming schedule publishes lets us know when to expect changes in your publish. Notify us at least two weeks in advance of your upcoming schedule publish so we can proactively support your agency to ensure a smooth schedule transition.
Thanks for partnering with Avail. We look forward to better serving you!